Monday, January 5, 2009

travelling with baby....

I am planning a small vacation in jan..and have been tring to put togther the checklist for my lil one....I thought once done I would put it up on my blog so that other can make use of that....more than any thing else, i am worried about what to feed her while on vacation...i cannot make purees and custards in a resort and she would just not have cerelac....I am already my hair apart to come up with ides and internet is of no use here...any one any ideas please help...any ways the check list goes on...:

Fever medicine
Cold & cough medicine
upset stomach medicine
Gas relief medicine
bandages
thermometer
Doctor's contact Numbers
caladil lotion
Nappy rash creame
Liquid soap
Diapers
Wet tissues
Plastic sheet
clothes
Socks
Disposable bibs
towels
blankets and sheets
plastic bags
hand sterelizer
feeder clensers
feeding sets
formula
cerelac
buiscuits
cheese
soap
shampoo
creame
goodnight-liquidator
powder
extra baby food

....and its still going on....

No comments:

Post a Comment