Wednesday, December 10, 2008

bithday is over and party begins....

Yesterday was my birthday and what a day to be working.......!!!!...we had our cousins from UK come over for dinner and the whole discussion was dominated by the very IMFORMED ladies in the house....it suprises me to see how my mom and aunts are absolutely consumed by the 24 hour news channels and how the discussions were shifting from recession to terror attacks to gay directors to their favourite "husband bashing"!! its great fun to listen to them talk ( yell) no one seems to be listening to each other and every one is jst pouring their opinion out ...with full conviction!!true women liberation and none of the males could raise their voice in disagreement and obviously could not have matched the decibels of their voice..!!which kept growing louder with each topic and raised further on evry disagreement....!!
I am soooo looking forward to the vacation in Jan...to kumarakom....kumarakom lake resort...have been surfing the net ..and every day i amost take a dip in that wonderfull seamless swimming pool in my imagination...!!I am willingingly taking all opinions and tesimonials on the resort...and my expectations are only rising further....

No comments:

Post a Comment